- K.Bouzidi, M.Chegaar, and A.Bouhemadou, “Solar cells parameters evalutaion considering the series and shunt resistance,” Sol. Energy Mater. Sol. Cells, vol. 91, no. 18, pp. 1647-1651, Nov. 2007.
- I. H. Atlas and A. M. Sharaf, “A photovoltaic array simulation model for matlabsimulink GUI environnmennt,” IEEE conf. ICCET’07 pp. 341- 345, 2007.
- S.Kanemaru, T.Hamada, T. Nabeshima, “Analysis and optimum of a boost type DC-DC converter employing load current feed forward”, IEEE 35th Annual Power Electronics Conference (PESC 98),Vol. 1 pp.309-314.
- M.P.Kazmierkowski and L.Malesani,”Control techniques for Three-Phase Voltage Source Inverter PWM Converters,IEEE Trans Ind Electron,vol.45,pp.691-03.oct1998.
- A. Cataliotti, F. Genduso, A. Raciti, and G.R. Galluzzo, “Generalized PWM–VSI control algorithm based on a universal duty-cycle expression: Theoretical analysis, simulation results, and experimental validations,” IEEE Trans. Ind. Electron., vol. 54, pp. 1569 2007.
- J. N. Chiasson, L. M. Tolbert, K. J. McKenzie, and Z. Du, “A complete solution to the harmonic elimination problem,” IEEE Trans. Power Electron., vol. 19, no. 2, pp. 491–499, Mar. 2004.
- J. R. Wells, B. M. Nee, P. L. Chapman, and P. T. Krein, “Optimal harmonic elimination control,” in Proc. IEEE Power Electronics Specialists Conf., 2004, pp. 3911–3916.
- M. G. Molina, L. E. Juanico, “Dynamic modeling and control design of advanced photovoltaic solar system for distributed generation application”, Journal of Electrical Engineering: Theory and Application (JEETA), Vol. 1, No. 3, pp. 141-150, 2010
- V. Blasko, “Analysis of a hybrid PWM based on modified space-vector and triangle-comparison methods", IEEE Trans. Ind. Applicat., vol. 33, pp. 756 1997.
- A.M. Hava and E. Ün, “Performance analysis of reduced common mode voltage PWM methods and comparison with standard PWM methods for three-phase voltage source inverters,‟‟ IEEE Trans. Power Electron., vol. 24, no. 1, pp. 241– 252, Jan. 2009.
- C. Mei, J.C. Balda, and W.P. Waite, “Cancellation of common-mode voltages for induction motor drives using active method,” IEEE Trans. on Energy Conversion, vol. 21, no 2, pp. 380 – 386. June 2006.
- S. Ogasawara, H. Ayano, and H. Akagi, “An active circuit for cancellation of commonmode voltage generated by a PWM inverter,” IEEE Trans. on Power Electron., vol 13, pp. 835-841, September 1998.
- A.R. Bakhshai, G. Joos, P.K. Jain, and J. Hua, “Incorporating the overmodulation range in space vector pattern generators using a classification algorithm,” IEEE Trans. Power Electron., vol. 15, no. 1, pp. 83–91, Jan. 2000.
- Z. Shu , J. Tang , Y. Guo and J. Lian, “An efficient SVPWM algorithm with low computational overhead for three-phase inverters”, IEEE Trans. Power Electron., vol. 22, pp. 1797 2007.
- Jin-Woo, “Various PWM control techniques for 3-phase inverters”, IEEE Industrial Electronics Society, vol 2.pp 105-110, 2005.
- H . Patangia and D. Gregory, “A Harmonic Reduction Scheme in SPWM,” IEEE Asia Pacific Conference on Circuits and Systems, pp. 1737-1740, 2006.