- G. Boyle, "Renewable Energy", Oxford University Press 2004.
- Y.M Atwa, E. F. El-Saadany, M. M A. Salama and R Seethapathy, “Optimal Renewable Resources Mix for Distribution System Energy Loss Minimization,” IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, vol.25, pp.360-370, Feb. 2010.
- K. Mahmoud and M. Abdel-Akher, “Analysis of hybrid photovoltaic and wind energies connected to unbalanced distribution systems,” IEEE International Conference on Power and Energy, pp.7984, Nov. 29 2010-Dec. 1 2010.
- Partha Kayal and C.K. Chanda, “Placement of wind and solar based DGs in distribution system for power loss minimization and voltage stability improvement,” International Journal of Electrical Power & Energy Systems, Vol 53, pp. 795-809, December 2013.
- M.E Baran and F.F. Wu, “Optimal sizing of capacitors placed on a radial distribution system,” IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery, vol.4, pp.735-743, Jan 1989.
- S Ghosh and D Das, “Method for load flow solution of radial distribution network,” IEEE conferene on Transmission and Distribution, 1999.
- Geoff Walker, “Evaluating mppt converter topologies using a matlab PV model,” Journal of Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Australia, Vol.21, Issue.1, pp.49-55, 2001.
- Ajit P. Taygi, “Solar Radiant Energy Over India, Indian Meteorological Department," Ministry of Earth Sciences, New Delhi, 2009.
- Mukund R. Patel, Wind and Solar Power Systems, USA, CRC Press, 1999.
- MSX-60 and MSX-64 Photovoltaic Modules, Solarex, 1998, https://www.smud.org/en/about-smud/environment/ renewable-energy/documents/solar-regattaphotovoltaicspecs.pdf