- K R Padiyar, FACTS Controllers in Power Transmission and Distribution,New Age International (P) Ltd, pp. 184, 2007.
- V K Sood, HVDC Transmission Power Conversion Applications in Power Systems, John Wiley & Sons (Asia), IEEE PRESS, pp. 14, 2009.
- J Yang, E Fletcher, O Reilly, Short-circuit and ground fault analysis and location in VSC-based DC network cables, IEEE trans. Industrial electronics, Vol. 59, No.10, pp. 3827-3837, 2015.
- A Yazdani, R Iravani, "A generalized state-space averaged model of the three-level NPC converter for systematic DC-voltage-balancer and current-controller design", IEEE trans. power delivery, Vol. 20, No. 2, pp. 1105-1114, April 2005.
- K Sakamoto, M Yajima, T Ishikawa, S Sugimoto, T Sato, Hideyuki Abe, development of a control system for a high-performance self-commutated AC/ DC converter, IEEE Trans. Power Delivery, Vol. 13, No. 1, pp. 225-232, January 1998.
- C Schauder, H Mehta, Vector Analysis and Control of Advanced static VAR Compensators, IEEE proceedings conference, Vol. 140, No. 4, pp. 299-306, July 1993,
- J Rafferty, L Xu, D J Morrow, DC fault analysis of VSC based multi-terminal HVDC systems, DC power transmission (ACDC), 2012, http://ieeexplore.ieee.org.
- J Raffetry, D J Morrow, L Xu, Analysis of VSC-based HVDC system under DC faults, Industrial electronics society, 2013, http:// ieeexplore.ieee.org.
- C Zhao, C Guo, Complete-independent control strategy of Active and Reactive Power for VSC Based HVDC system, power and energy society general meeting, 2009, http://ieeexplore.ieee.org.
- Power System User’s Manual of RTDSTM, RTDSTTM echnologies Inc., December 2012, Canada.
- VSC Small Time-Step Modeling Manual of RTDSTM, RTDS Technologies Inc., October 2006, Canada.