- S. M. Ashraf, B. Rathore and S. Chakrabarti, "Performance analysis of static network reduction methods commonly used in power systems," 2014 Eighteenth National Power Systems Conference (NPSC), Guwahati, 2014, pp. 1-6.
- S. Djukic and A. Saric, “Dynamic model reduction: An overview of available techniques with application to power systems,” Serbian Journal of Electrical Engineering, Vol. 9, No. 2, pp. 131–169, 2012.
- A. Papaemmanouil and G. Andersson, “On the Reduction of Large Power System Models for Power Market Simulations,” [Online]. Available: http://www.eeh.ee.ethz.ch/uploads/tx_ethpublications/ PSCC2011_Antoni os .pdf.
- J. B. Ward, "Equivalent circuits for powerflow studies," in Electrical Engineering, Vol. 68, No. 9, pp. 794-794, Sept. 1949.
- A. Monticelli, S. Deckmann, A. Garcia and B. Stott, "Real-Time External Equivalents for Static Security Analysis," in IEEE Transactions on Power Apparatus and Systems, vol. PAS-98, No. 2, pp. 498-508, March 1979.
- P. Dimo, Nodal Analysis of Power Systems, Abacus Press, Kent, England, 1975.
- W. F. Tinney and W. L. Powell, “The REI Approach to Power Network Equivalents,” IEEE PICA Conference Proceedings, Minneapolis, pp. 384390, July 1983.
- E. C. Housos, G. Irisarri, R. M. Porter and A. M. Sasson, “Steady State Network Equivalents for Power System Planning Applications,” IEEE Trans. Power App. Syst., Vol. PAS-99, no. 6, Nov./Dec. 1980.
- S. Deckmann, A. Pizzolante, A. Monticelli, B. Stott and O. Alsac, "Studies on Power System Load Flow Equivalencing," in IEEE Transactions on Power Apparatus and Systems, Vol. PAS-99, No. 6, pp. 23012310, Nov. 1980.
- W. Richter, "Applications of Thevenin's theorem," in Electrical Engineering, Vol. 64, No. 3, pp. 103-105, March 1945.
- J. Sreedevi, K. G. V. S. B. Raju and K. S. Meera, “Computation of Equivalent Network at HVDC Terminals,” National Conference On ZEN and TAO of Electrical And Electronics Engineering, Jan. 2014.