- Bok-Hee Youn and Chang-SuHuh. “Surface Degradation of HTV Rubber and EPDM used for outdoor insulators under accelerated ultraviolet weather condition”, IEEE, Transactions on Dielectrics and Electrical Insulation, Vol. 12, No. 2, pp. 1015–1024, 2005.
- CIGRE WG D 1.14. “Material properties for non-ceramic outdoor insulation: state of the art”, Technical Brochure, No. 255, 2004.
- Ma B, Anderson J and Gubanski S M. “Evaluating resistance of polymeric materials for outdoor applications to corona and ozone”, IEEE, Transactions on Dielectrics and Electrical Insulation, Vol. 17, No. 2, pp. 555–565, 2010.
- “Test methods for evaluating resistance to tracking and erosion of electrical insulating materials used under severe ambient conditions”, IEC 60587, 2007.
- STRI Guide G2/1, “Hydrophobicity classifi cation guide”, STRI, 1992.
- Luis Meyer, Shesha Jayaram and Edward A. Cherney. “Thermal conductivity of fi lled silicone rubber and its relationship to erosion resistance In the inclined plane test”, IEEE, Transactions on Dielectrics and Electrical Insulation, Vol. 11, No. 4, pp. 620–630, 2004.