- B. Bhalja and R. P. Maheshwari, “Philosophy of protection for multi-terminal and double-circuit lines,” In Proc. Int. Conf. on Computer Applications in Electrical Engineering Recent Advances, Roorkee, India, Sept. 28–Oct. 1, 2005, pp. 582–588.
- C. G. Wester, “High impedance fault detection on distribution systems,” In Proc. 42nd Rural Electric Power Conference, 1998, pp. c5–1–5.
- C. L. Benner and B. D. Russel, “Practical high-impedance fault detection on distribution feeders,” IEEE Transactions on Industry Applications, vol. 33, no. 3, pp. 635–640, May. 1997.
- F. G. Jota and P. R. S. Jota, “High-impedance fault identification using a fuzzy reasoning system,” In Proc. of IEE Generation, Transmission and Distribution, vol. 145, no. 6, pp. 656–661, Nov. 1998
- Zhang Chao, JiJian-ren, et al. “Effect of distributed generation on relay protection and automation of distribution network,” East China Electric Power, vol.34, pp.2326, Sep.2006.
- Kim C.H., Aggarwal, R., “Wavelet transforms in Power systems,” IET Power Engineering Journal, vol. 15, pp. 193-200, Aug. 2001.
- S. G. Mallat, “A theory for multi-resolution signal decomposition: The wavelet representation,” IEEE Trans. Pattern Anal. Mach. Intell., vol.11, no. 7, pp. 674–693, Jul. 1989.
- C. S. Burrus, R. A. Gopinath, and H. Guo, Introduction to Wavelets and Wavelet Transform: A Primer. Englewood Cliffs, NJ: Prentice-Hall, 1998.
- D. Das, N.K. Singh and A.K.Sinha, “A Comparison of Fourier transform and wavelet transform methods for detection and classification of faults on transmission lines”, In Proc. of IEEE Power India Conf., 2006.
- S. J. Huang and C. T. Hsieh, “High-impedance fault detection utilizing a Morlet wavelet transform approach,” IEEE Trans. Power Delivery, vol. 14, no. 4, pp. 1401– 1410, Oct. 1999.
- S. J. Lee, M. S. Choi, S. H. Kang, B. G. Jin, D. S. Lee, B. S. Ahn, N. S. Yoon, H. Y. Kim, and S. B. Wee, “An intelligent and efficient fault location and diagnosis scheme for radial distribution systems,” IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery, vol. 19, no. 2, pp. 524–532, Apr. 2004.
- A. E. Emanuel, D. Cygansky, J. A. Orr, S. Shiller, and E. M. Gulachenski, “High impedance fault arcing on sandy soil in 15kv distribution feeders: Contributions to the evaluation of the low frequency spectrum,” IEEE Trans. on Power Delivery, vol. 5, no. 2, pp. 676–686, Apr. 1990.
- M. E. Baran and I. El-Markaby, “Fault analysis on distribution feeders with distributed generators,” EEE Transactions on Power Systems, vol. 20, no. 4, pp. 17571764, Oct. 2005.
- D. T. W. Chan and X. Yibin, “A novel technique for high impedance fault identification,” IEEE Trans. Power Delivery., vol. 13, no. 3, pp. 738–744, Jul.1998.
- S. Ebron, D. L. Lubkeman, and M. White, “A neural network approach to the detection of incipient faults on power distribution feeders,” IEEE Trans. Power Delivery., vol. 5, no. 2, pp. 905–914, Apr. 1990.
- H.Khorashadi-Zadeh, “Artificial neural network approach to fault classification for double circuit transmission lines,” In Proc. of IEEE Transmission and Distribution Conf., pp.859-862, 2004.
- MATLAB 7.1 User’s Guides for SimPower System, Wavelet Toolbox and Neural Network Toolbox.