- Central Electricity Authority, Government of India, Power Generation Report, December 2013.
- Matsunaga T, J K Kim, S Hardcastle, P K Rohatgi, Crystallinity and selected properties of fly ash particles, Materials Science & Engineering, A 325, pp 333-343, 2002.
- Fenelonov V B, M S Mel’gunov, V N Parmon, The Properties of Cenospheres and and the Mechanism of their formation during High Temperature Coal Combustion an Thermal Power Plants, Kona Powder and Particle Journal No.28, PP 189-2083, 2010.
- Tapiwa Z, Gurupira, L Charles Jones and M John Stencel, Cenospheres Separation from fly ash Using Pneumatic Transport, Triboelectric Processing, Center for Applied Energy Research, University of Kentucky 2540 Research Park Drive, Lexington, KY 40511-8410.
- www.apitco.com, Cenospheres from fly ash, pdf file.
- Joseph J Biernacki, K Anil Vazrala, H Wayne Leimer, Sintering of a class F fly ash, Fuel 87, pp. 782-792, 2008.
- Gaohui Wu, Xiaoli Huang, Zuoyong Dou, Su Chen, Longtao Jiang, Electromagnetic interfering shielding of aluminum alloycenosphere composite, Mater Sci, 42: 2633-2636, 2007.
- Xiaoli Huang, Gaohui Wu, Effect of hollow structure on the Electromagnetic Interference (EMI) shielding of AluminumCenosphere composition, Advanced Materials Research, Vols.97-101, pp 1760-1763, 2010.
- Zheng Xu, Xiaozheng Yu , Zhigang Shen, Coating metals on micro powders by magnetron sputtering, Science Direct, China Particuology 5, pp 345-350, 2007.
- Jing Zhan, Jianglong Yu, Pingyang Wang, Huan Zhao, A review on R&D status and applications of fly ash cenospheres in Microwave absorption, Advanced Materials Research, Vols. 634-638, pp 1886-1889, 2013.
- Zeng Aixiang, Xiong Weihao, XuJian, Electorless Ni-P coating of Cenospheres using silver nitrate activator, Science Direct, Surface & Coatings Technology 197, pp 142-147, 2005.
- M G Ananda Kumar, S Seetharamu, Jagannath Nayak, A Study on the Physical and Morphological Characteristics of Aluminum Cenosphere Composite Sintered at High Temperature in Microwave, The Journal of CPRI Vol. 10, No. 2, June, 2014.
- M G Ananda Kumar, S Seetharamu, Jagannath Nayak, L N Satapathy, A Study on Thermal Behavior of Aluminum Cenosphere Powder Metallurgy Composites Sintered in Microwave, Elsevier, Science Direct, Procedia Materials Science 5, pp. 1066 – 1074, 2014.
- Sudharshan, M K Surappa, Synthesis of fly ash particle reinforced A356 Al composites and their characterization, Materials Science & Engineering A 480, pp. 117-124, 2008.
- G H Wu, Z Y Dou , L T Jian, J H Cao, Damping properties of aluminium matrixfly ash composites, Materials Letters 60, pp. 2945-2948, 2006.
- R Q Guo, D Venugopalan, P K Rohatgi, Differential thermal analysis to establish the stability of aluminium- fly ash composites during synthesis and reheating, Materials Science & Engineering A 241, pp. 184-190, 1998.
- Z Y Dou, L T Jiang, G H Wu, G H Zhang Q, Z Y Xiu, G Q Chen, High strain rate compression of cenospheres-pure aluminum syntactic foams, Scripta Materialia, 57, pp. 945-948, 2007.
- P K Rohatgi, N Gupta, Simon Alaraj, Thermal Expansion of Aluminum- Fly ash Cenosphere Composites Synthesized by Pressure Infiltration Technique, Journal of Composite Materials, Volume 40, No.13, pp. 1163- 1172, 2006.
- N Suresh, S Venkateswaran, S Seetharamu, Influence of cenospheres of fly ash on the mechanical properties and wear of permanent moulded eutectic Al–Si alloy, Materials Science-Poland, Vol. 28, No.1, 2010.
- Yingna Zhao, Caifer Wang, HaiXu, Yiachen Liu, Preparation of porous lightweight ceramics and Fibre joining Materials, Advanced Materials Research, Vol. 415417, pp. 1038-1041, 2012.
- A Richard Kruger, Ash Resources (Pty) Ltd., ‘Energia’-pdf CAER University of Kentucky, Center for Applied Energy Research, Vol. 7, No. 4. 1996.
- Parvati Ramaswamy, S Vynatheya and S Seetharamu, Studies on cenospheres based thermal barrier coatings on metallic substrates, Paper presented in Conference on Thermal Spray Coatings, PESIT, Bangalore-17, 2008.
- P Asokan, Mohini Saxena, R Shyam Aslokar, Coal combustion residuesenvironmental implications and recycling potentials, Resources Conservation & Recycling, 43, pp. 239-262, 2005.
- Vikram Tiwari, Arun Shukla and Arjit Bose, Acoustic properties of cenosphere reinforced cement and asphalt concrete, Applied Acoustics 65, pp. 263-27, 2004.
- M V Deepthi, Sharma Madan and R R N Sailaja, Mechanical and thermal characteristics of high density polyethylene– fly ash Cenospheres composites, Materials & Design, Design of Nanomaterials and Nanostructure, 31( 4), pp. 2051–2060, 2010.
- Baljeev Kumar, Rajeev Garg and Upinderpal Singh, Utilization of Fly ash as Filler in HDPE/Fly ash Polymer Composites: A Review, International Journal of Applied Engineering Research, ISSN 0973, 4562 Vol.7 No.1, 2012.
- N Dadkar, B Tomar Sand, B K Satapathy, Evaluation of fly ash filled and aramid fibre reinforced hybrid polymer matrix composites (PMC) for friction braking applications, Mater Des, 30, pp. 43-69,2009.
- Raghu Panduranga, Matthew Sharpe and N Kunigal Shivakumar, Fiber Reinforced Fire Resistant Syntactic Foam and Fracture Toughness Characterization, 50th Structures, Structural Dynamics, and Materials Conference 17th AIAA 20092685, 4-7, Palm Springs, California, 2009.