A Study on the Mechanical Behaviour of Microwave Sintered Aluminium Cenospheres Based Syntacticfoams
- M K Surappa, Aluminium Metal Matrix Composites: Challenges and opportunities, Sadhana, Vol. 28, Part 1 & 2, February/ April, pp 334-340, 2003.
- M G Ananda Kumar, S Seetharamu. Jagannath Nayak, A Study on the Physical and Morphological Characteristics of Aluminium Cenospheres Composite Sintered at High Temperature in Microwave’, Journal of CPRI, Vol 10, No. 02, pp 385-394, March, 2014.
- C A Vogiatzis, A Tsouknidas, D T Kountouras, S Skolianos, (2015), ‘Alumium –ceramic conospheres syntactic foams produced by powder metallurgy route”, Elsevier Materials and Design, 85, pp. 444454, 2015.
- D Dung Luong, M Oliver Strbik III, H Vincent, Hammond, Nikhil Gupta, and Kyu Cho, “Development of high performance lightweight aluminum alloy/SiC hollow sphere syntactic foams and compressive characterization at quasi-static and high strain rates’, pdf, Internet.
- D P Mondal, S Das, N Ramakrishnan, K Uday Bhasker, Cenosphere filled Aluminum Syntactic Foam made through Stir Casting Technique, Elsevier: Composites Part A 40, pp 279-288, 2009.
- M Altenaiji, G K Schleyer, YY Zhao, “Characterisation of Aluminium Matrix Syntactic Foams under Static and Dynamic Loading, Intech, Chapter 19, pp 437 -456, 2012.
- M Oghabaei, O Mirzaee. Microwave versus conventional sintering: A review of fundamentals, advantages and applications, Journal of Alloys and Compounds, 494, pp. 175-189, 2010.
- LN Satapathy, G Swaminathan, S Vijay Kumar, S Dhar., Large-Scale Microwave Sintering of Ceramic Components, Interceram 61, pp 1–2, 2012.
- Y Y Zhao and X F Tao, Behaviour of Metal Matrix Syntactic Foams in Compression Materials Science and Technology (MS&T), Vol. No, pp. 1785-1794, 2009.
- K Dorian Balch, G O John Dwyer, R Graham Davis, M Carl Cady, George Tray III, C David Dunand, Plasticity and damage in aluminium syntactic foams deformed under dynamic and quasi-static conditions, Elsevier-Materials Science and Engineering, A 391, pp 408-417, 2005.
- PK Rohatgi, N Gupta, F BenjaminSchultz and D Dung Luong, The Synthesis, Compressive Properties and Applications of Metal Matrix Syntactic Foams, The Journal of the Minerals, Metals and Material Society, Vol. 63, No. 2, pp. 36-42, 2011.