A Brief Review of Super-excitation Schemes in Short-circuit Generators
- Laura L Juárez-Caltzontzin, Gustavo Trinidad-Hernández, Tomás I AsiaínOlivares and Daniel Ruiz-Vega, “Theoretical and Experimental Analysis of the Short Circuit Current Components in Salient Pole Synchronous Generators”, SpanishPortuguese Conference Of Electrical Engineering, 2011.
- Marian Kinces, “Digital Modelling of the Excitation and Short-Circuit Transient Characteristics of the Short-Circuit Generators”, MSc thesis, Chalmers University, Sweden, 2006.
- A E Fitzgerald, Charles Kingsley Jr. and Stephen D Umans, Electric Machinery, Tata Mc-Graw Hill 7th Edition, 2013.
- IEC 62271, Standards for high-voltage switchgear and controlgear, 2nd edition, 2014.
- A K Datta, G Venkateswarlu, M A Ansari, N R Mondal, “Excitation Control during Short Circuit Test Sequence of 1500 MVA Short Circuit Generator”, pp 207-211, Proc.of the Intl. Conf. on Advances in Computer, Electronics and Electrical Engineering, 2012.
- V Ramachandrappa and B V Raghavaiah, “India’s Largest Short circuit Generator & its Salient Features”, Journal of CPRI, Volume 10, Issue 3, September 2010.
- Ruben D Garzon, High Voltage Circuit Breakers: Design and Applications, CRC Press, 2002.