- CIGRE Working Group A2.26. Mechanical-condition assessment of transformer windings using Frequency Response Analysis (FRA). Brochure 342; 2008.
- Measurement of frequency response. IEC 60076-18; 2012.
- IEEE Guide for the application and interpretation of Frequency Response Analysis for oil-immersed transformers. IEEE Standard C57.149-2012; 2013.
- Frequency Response Analysis on winding deformation of power transformers. DL/T 911; 2016.
- CIGRE Working Group A2.53. Advances in the interpretation of transformer Frequency Response Analysis (FRA). Brochure 812; 2020.
- Nirgude PM, Ashokraju D, Rajkumar AD, Singh BP. Application of numerical evaluation techniques for interpreting frequency response measurements in power transformers. IET Science, Measurement and Technology. 2008; 2:275–85. https://doi.org/10.1049/iet-smt:20070072
- Tahir M, Tenbohlen S. Novel calculation method for power transformer winding fault detection using Frequency Response Analysis. 5th International Colloquium “Transformer Research and Asset Management”; 2019.
- Sreeram V, Reddy SS, Gurudev T, Maroti M, Rajkumar M. Investigation into the correlation of SFRA numerical indices and short circuit reactance measurements of transformers. Proceedings of 2nd Springer International Conference (Virtual Mode) On Machine Learning, Advances in Computing, Renewable Energy and Communication (MARC 2020), 2020 Dec 17–18, Krishna Engineering College, New Delhi; 2020.