- R.N. Srivastava, Indian power development scenario a success story, but ahead lies the challenge, Electrical India, Vol. No. 37, Issue No.15, 15th August 1997, 15-28.
- Siddhartha Bhatt M. and Mandi R.P., Performance enhancement in coal fired thermal power plants, Part III: Auxiliary power, International Journal of Energy Research, No.23, 1999, 779-804.
- V.V. Lysko, et al., New-Generation CoalFired Steam Turbine Power Units, Thermal Engineering, Vol. 43, No. 7, 1996, 545-552.
- Rajashekar P. Mandi, et. al., Evaluation of auxiliary power in thermal power stations, ‘Proc. of the Ninth National Power System Conference’, Dec. 19-21, 1996 at IIT, Kanpur, 438-443
- Rajashekar P. Mandi, Improvement in energy efficiency of auxiliary equipment in TPS, National Symposium on Energy Conservation Measures in Generating Sector, Nov. 17-18, 2005, Bangalore.
- John S. Hsu, et. al., Comparison of Induction Motor Field Efficiency Evaluation Methods, IEEE transactions on industry applications, Vol. 34, No. 1, January/February, 1998, 117-125
- C. L. Becnel et al., Determining motor efficiency by field testing, IEEE Transactions on Industrial Applications, Vol. IA-23, May/June 1987, 440–443.
- B.L. Theraja, A Text book of Electrical Technology, (Niraja Construction & Development Co (P) ltd., New Delhi, 1983)  M.G. Say, The performance and design of alternating current machines (CBS Publishers & Distributors, Delhi, 1983).
- E l-Wakil M.M.,Power plant TechnologyInternational (McGraw-Hill Book Company, Singapore, 1984).
- CPRI, 2007, Instrumented & Diagnostic Energy audit at Trombay Thermal Power Station, Tata Power Co. Ltd., Mumbai, Report No: CPRI/ECDD/EA/23/07.
- CPRI, 2002, Instrumented & Diagnostic Energy audit at Firoz Gandhi Unchahar Thermal Power Project, Unchahar, Report No: ERC/PS/02/2002.
- H iroaki Yamada, et. al., High-voltage Direct Inverter Applied to Induced Draft Fan Motor at Takehara Thermal Power Station No. 3 of Electric Power Development Co., Ltd. Hitachi Ltd.
- CPRI, 2002, Instrumented & Diagnostic Energy audit at Guru Nanak Dev Thermal Power Station, Bhatinda, Report No: ERC/ PS/03/2002.
- G.E. Weber and S.J. Gronwold, Furnace air leakage modeling, ComEd, Fossil Division, 1411 Opus PL.-suite 250, Downers Grove, II. 60515.