- IEEE StandardsBoard “IEEE Std. 11591995” IEEE recommended practice for monitoring electric power quality, IEEE Inc. NewYork, 1995.
- M Bollen , “Understanding power quality problems: Voltage sags and interruptions,”Piscataway, NJ, IEEE Press, 2nd edition 2000.
- P Heine and M Lehtonon , “Voltage sag distributions caused by power system faults”, IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, Vol. 18, No. 4, pp. 1367-1373, November 2003.
- U R Babu, V V Kumar Reddy, S Tara kalyani “ Shunt Capacitor Position and Size Selection for Radial Distribution System using GA” International Journal of Engineering and Technology, Vol. 2 No. 8, August, 2012.
- Ghosh and G Ledwich, “Power quality enhancement using custom power devices,” Kluwer .
- L Gyugyi , “Reactive power generation and control by thyristor circuits,” IEEE Transactions.
- Y H Song and A T Johns, “ Flexible AC Transmission Systems ( FACTs) ,” IEE Power and Energy Series, London, UK, 1999.
- R Arnold, “Solutions to the Power quality problems,” Power Engineering Journal, Vol. 15, No. 2, pp. 65-73, April 2001.
- U R Babu, V V Kumar Reddy, S Tarakalyani “Design and simulation of Genetic Algorithm for DSTATCOM” International Conference on Electrical, Electronics, Signals, Communication and Optimization (EESCO) – 2015, India.
- S Panda, and N P Padhy, “Comparison of particle swarm optimization and genetic algorithm for FACTS-based controller design”, Appl. Soft Comput., Vol. 8, No. 4, pp. 1418-1427, 2008.
- S Panda, N P Padhy and R N Patel, “Power system stability improvement by PSO optimized SSSC-based damping controller”, Electr. Power Comp. Syst., Vol. 36, No. 5, pp. 468-490, 2008
- M A Abido, “Analysis and assessment of STATCOM-based damping stabilizers for power system stability enhancement”, Electr. Power Syst.Research, Vol. 73, No. 2, pp. 177-185, Feb. 2005
- S Panda, “Differential evolutionary algorithm for TCSC-based controller design”, Simulat. Model. Pract. Theory, Vol. 17, No. 10, pp. 1618-1634, 2009.
- J Shing, R Jang, ANFIS: adaptive network-based fuzzy inference system, IEEE Transactions on System Man and Cybernetics, Vol. 23, pp. 665-685, 1993.
- R Segala, A Sharma, M L Kothari, “A selftuning power system stabilizer based on artificial neural network”, Electrical Power and Energy Systems, Vol. 26, pp. 423-430, 2004.