Improving Voltage and Power Factor using ANFIS in SVC for Distribution System
- Turan Gonen: Electric Power Distribution System Engineering CRC Press Taylor & Francis Group Second Edition
- R H Hopkinson Economic Power FactorKey to kvar Supply, Electr. Forum, Vol. 6, No. 3, pp. 20-22,1980.
- R A Zimmerman, Economics Merits of Secondary Capacitors, AIEE Trans., Vol. 72, pp. 694-97,1953.
- X Zhang, C Rehtanz : Flexible AC Transmission systems: Modelling and control Springer book
- K R Padiyar, FACTS Controllers in Power Transmission and Distribution New age International Publishers, New Delhi, 1999
- S Panda, and N P Padhy, Comparison of particle swarm optimization and genetic algorithm for FACTS-based controller design, Appl. Soft Comput., Vol. 8, No. 4, pp. 1418-1427, 2008
- S Panda, N P Padhy and R N Patel, Power system stability improvement by PSO optimized SSSC-based damping controller, Electr. Power Comp. Syst., Vol. 36, No. 5, pp. 468-490, 2008.
- M A Abido, Analysis and assessment of STATCOM-based damping stabilizers for power system stability enhancement, Electr.Power Syst. Research, Vol. 73, No. 2, pp. 177-185, Feb. 2005
- S Panda, Differential evolutionary algorithm for TCSC-based controller design, Simulat.
- Model. Pract. Theory, Vol. 17, No. 10, pp.1618-1634, 2009.
- J Shing, R Jang, ANFIS: adaptive network-based fuzzy inference system, IEEE Transactions on System Man and Cybernetics, Vol. 23, No. 3, pp. 665-685, 1993.
- R Segala, A Sharma, M L Kothari, A selftuning power system stabilizer based on artificial neural network, Electrical Power and Energy Systems Vol. 26, pp. 423-430, 2004.
- P R Gandhi, S K Joshi, GA and ANFIS based Power System Stabilizer “981-14799-1303-9/13 2013 IEEE Conference