- Nordic grid code 2004. Nordel, June 2004. Available: http//www.nordel.org [Online].
- Operating procedure: Frequency control ancillary services, National Electricity Market Management Company (NEMMCO), July 2005. Available: http://www.nemmco.com.au [Online].
- Current state of balance management in Europe, ETSO, December 2003. Available: http://www.etso-net.org [Online].
- Miguelez E L, Cortes I E, Rodriguez L R and Camino G L. “An overview of ancillary services in Spain”, Int. J. Electric Power Syst. Res., Vol. 78, pp. 515–523, 2008.
- Scheduling operation, PJM manual II: PJM, 2007. Available: http://www.pjm.com [Online].
- The imbalance pricing system as at 0101–2001, revised per 26-10-2005, Tenne T, October 2005. Available: http://www.tennet.nl [Online].
- Weber J D and Overbye T J. “A two-level optimization problem for analysis of market bidding strategies”, Proc. of IEEE, PES General Meeting, Vol. 2, pp. 682–689, 1999.
- Wen F and David A K. “Optimal bidding strategies and modeling of imperfect information among competitive generators”, IEEE, Trans. Power Systems, Vol. 16, pp. 15–21, 2001.
- David A and Wen F. “Strategic bidding in competitive electricity markets: a literature survey”, Proc. of IEEE, PES General Meeting, Vol. 4, pp. 2168–2173, 2000.
- Alvey T, Goodwin D, Ma X, Streiffert D and Sun D. “A security constrained bid clearing system for the New Zealand wholesale electricity market”, IEEE, Trans. Power Systems, Vol. 13, pp. 340–346, 1998.
- Cheung K W, Shamsollahi P and Sun D. “Energy and ancillary service dispatch for the interim ISO New England electricity market”, Proc. of 21st Int. Conf. Power Ind. Comput. Application, Santa Clara, CA, May 1999.
- Zuyi L and Shahidehpour M. “Securityconstrained unit commitment for simultaneous clearing of energy and ancillary services markets”, IEEE, Trans. on Power Syst., Vol. 20, pp. 1079–1088, 2005.
- Tong W, Rothleder M, Alaywan Z, and Papalexopoulos A D, “Pricing energy and ancillary services in integrated market systems by an optimal power fl ow”, IEEE, Trans. Power Syst., Vol. 19, pp. 339–347, 2004.
- Gan D and Litvinov E, “Energy and reserve market designs with explicit consideration to lost opportunity costs”, IEEE, Trans. Power Syst., Vol. 18, pp. 53–59, 2003.
- Alaywan Z and Papalexopoulos A D. “Regional Ancillary Services Procurement in Simultaneous Energy/Reserve Markets”, Proc. IEEE, PES Power Syst., Conf. Exposition, New York, pp. 1788–1793, 2004.
- Stacke F and Cuervo P. “A combined pool/ bilateral/reserve electricity market operating under pay-as-bid pricing”, IEEE, Trans. Power Syst., Vol. 23, pp. 1601–1610, 2008.
- Wen F and David A K, “Coordination of bidding strategies in day-ahead and spinning reserve markets”, Int. J. Electric Power Energy Syst., Vol. 24, pp. 251–261, 2000.
- Attaviriyanupap P, Kita H, Tanaka E and Hasegawa J. “New bidding strategy formulation for day-ahead energy and reserve markets based on evolutionary programming”, Int. J. Electric Power Energy Syst., Vol. 27, pp. 157–167, 2005.
- Havel P, Horacek P, Cerny V and Fantik J. “Optimal planning of ancillary services for reliable power balance control”, IEEE, Trans. on Power Systems, Vol. 23, pp. 1375–1382, 2008.
- Bajpai P and Singh S N, “Strategic bidding in network constrained electricity markets using FAPSO”, Int. J. Energy Management, Vol. 2, pp. 274–296, 2008.
- Ferrero R W, Shahidehpour S M, and Ramesh V C, “Transaction analysis in deregulated power systems using game theory”, IEEE, Trans. Power Systs., Vol. 12, pp. 1340–1347, 1997.
- Karaboga D and Basturk B. “On the performance of artifi cial bee colony (ABC) algorithm”, Applied Soft Computing, Vol. 8, pp. 687–697, 2008.
- Lin X, Floudas C A, Kallrath J. “Global solution approach for a non-convex MINLP problem in product portfolio optimization”, Journal of Global Optimization, Vol. 32, pp. 417–431, 2005.