- D Moumakwa, K Marcus, Tribology in coal-fired power plants, Tribol. Int. Vol. 38, pp. 805–811, 2005
- K Szyma, A Hernas, G Moskal, H Myalska, Thermally sprayed coatings resistant to erosion and corrosion for power plant boilers - A review, Surface & Coatings Technology, Vol. 268, pp. 153-164, 2015
- C Katsich, E Badisch, M Roy, G R Heath, F Franek, Erosive wear of hardfaced Fe-Cr-C alloys at elevated temperature, Wear, Vol. 267, pp. 1856–1864, 2009.
- E Citirik, Root-cause analysis of burner tip failures in coal-fired power plants, Appl. Therm. Eng. Vol. 73, pp.831–841, 2014.
- L K I A W Ruff, Measurement of solid particle velocity in erosive wear, Wear, Vol. 35, pp.195–199, 2003.
- G Sundararajan, M Roy, Solid particle erosion behaviour of metallic materials at room and elevated temperatures, Tribol. Int. Vol. 30, pp. 339–359, 1997.
- S K Das, K M Godiwalla, S P Mehrotra, K K M Sastry, P K Dey, Analytical model for erosion behaviour of impacted fly-ash particles on coal-fired boiler components, Vol. 31 pp. 583–595, 2006.
- G Sundararajan, P G Shewmon, A new model for the erosion incidence of metals at normal, Vol. 84, pp. 237–258, 1983.
- B Bozzini, M E Ricotti, M Boniardi, C Mele, Evaluation of erosion-corrosion in multiphase flow via CFD and experimental analysis, Wear, Vol. 255, pp. 237–245, 2003.
- F Jianren, Z Dadong, Z Keli, C Kefa, Numerical and experimental study of finned tube erosion protection methods, Wear, Vol. 152, pp.1–19, 1992.
- D Dodds, J Naser, Numerical study of the erosion within the pulverised-fuel mill-duct system of the Loy Yang B lignite fuelled power station, Powder Technol. Vol. 217, pp. 207–215, 2012.