Ice Based Energy Storage Integration with Solar PV Power Plants for Cooling Energy
- A Surange, Cold chain development in India -modernization of the infrastructure of cold storage of perishables, ACR project consultants Pune, India, www.acrconsultants.net, 2011.
- Technical Standard for Cold storages for storage of fresh horticulture products which do not require pre-cooling, National Horticulture Board, Ministry of Agriculture, Govt. of India, Plot No. 85, Institutional Area, Sector-18, Gurgaon-122 015 (Haryana)Technical Standards Number NHB-CS-Type 01-2010
- Technical Standard for Multi-commodity Cold storages for short term and long term storage of fresh horticulture products which require pre-cooling and varying storage requirements. National Horticulture Board, Ministry of Agriculture, Govt. of India, Plot No. 85, Institutional Area, Sector-18, Gurgaon-122 015 (Haryana)Technical Standards Number NHB-CS-Type02-2010
- Technical Standard for Control Atmosphere (CA) Storages. National Horticulture Board, Ministry of Agriculture, Govt. of India, Plot No. 85, Institutional Area, Sector-18, Gurgaon-122 015 (Haryana)Technical Standards Number NHB-CS-Type 03-2010.
- G urmit Singh, Evaluating existing cold stores in India and applying technical standards for enhancing energy efficiency and performance, Walco Engineering Ltd, ICE India Expo 2010, New Delhi, India, 2011.
- J F Thompson, F G Mitchell, T Rumsey R., Kasmire R. F. and Crisosto, C. C. Commercial cooling of fruits, vegetables, and flowers. Univ. Calif. DANR Pub. No. 21567, 1998.
- R Paul Singh , Benchmarking Study of the Refrigerated Warehousing Industry Sector in California, Prepared For: California Energy Commission, Public Interest Energy Research Program by Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering, University of California Davis, CA 95616 , July 2008, 3-4.
- I Merts and D Cleland Survey of Energy Use by the New Zealand Cold Storage Industry. Project # Cons307. Institute of Technology and Engineering. Massey University, Palmerston North, New Zealand, 2004.
- H Li and Fang, G Y Economic, Analysis of Cool Storage Air-Conditioning Systems. International Journal on Architectural Science 5(2): 47-51, 2004.
- Thermal Ice Storage Application & Design Guide. EVAPCO, INC. [http://www.evapco.eu/sites/evapco.eu/files/thermal_ ice_storage_-_small.pdf] 2007.
- M S Bhatt and R Sudhir Kumar (2001), “Window Air conditioners: Performance Evaluation and Energy conservation, J.Sci. Ind. Res. (CSIR, India)”, 60, pp. 655-661. August 2001.
- M Grozdek, Load Shifting and Storage of Cooling Energy through Ice Bank or Ice Slurry Systems - modelling and experimental analysis. Report submitted for Doctoral Thesis. KTH Industrial engineering and management, 2009.
- Ice Bear 30 Hybrid Air Conditioner Product Overview. Ice Energy [http://www.johnsoncontrols.com/content/dam/ www/jci/be/fulfillment/ahr_2009/IB30_ Spec_0908.pdf].